Aluminum Composite Panel:
Aluminum Composite Panel or ACP is a flat panel containing two thinly coated aluminum panel sheets. It is used for building exterior & interior sections. You can get the ACP in a wide range of colors and in various finishing patterns like wood, stone, dual-tone etc. It can be bent, folded and turned into shapes as per one’s requirement. Hence, ACP provides more design liberty, also the usage of the aluminum composite panels aren’t limited to the building, even cladding (external) is commonly used in various forms of facade like false ceilings, partitions, aluminum wall panels, etc.
Facts about ACP:
- Versatile – ACP is available in about 40 kinds of various colors.
- Lightweight- Finished Aluminum composite panels weight is roughly about 2.5 pounds for each square foot.
- Durable – ACP is present with cores which are created from fire-resistant materials.
- Sustainable – Aluminum composite panels are a great choice for building materials because they are considered sustainable.
- Low maintenance – ACP requires significantly less maintenance than other similar products (such as FC Sheet) due to its PVDF coating and finish.